Thursday, June 2, 2011

National Wushu Championships 2011

2011 Wushu National Championships was held in Toa Payoh Stadium from 25-29 May. Hui Hwa did a very good job! Everyone got at least 1 medal! The weapon group event won a silver. The members consists of Rui Xin, Qian Yi, Qian Hui, Nicole, Samantha Lauw and Sherilyn. As for the Quan group event, they won first! The group consists of Ivan Teo, Brendan Goh, Clarence Eng, Eugene Chua and JiaDe. I myself won a gold for my Nan Cudgel event with a score of 8.40. For the other 2 events- Nan Quan & Nan Dao, i won a 4th wif scores of 8.20. I was quite disppointed with my Nan Dao's performnce as it was my best routine. But i can say that i'm quite surprised to win a gold for my Nan Cudgel! Overall, it was a fruitful experience indeed. It help to show that i have a lot to improve on and where i stand based on my performance. Hui Hwa FTW! Hui Hwa JIAYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment